Tuesday 14 September 2010

Away

Again, I'm sorry for the slow posting, but there is a nice reason. My bishop has kindly agreed to me having a year's sabbatical break from the parish in order to write (well, finish, really) the history of St John's Seminary, Wonersh. I started work on it some ten or more years ago, but with all the work in the Valle Adurni, it still stands in the same place. So, as of yesterday, having worked very hard to prepare the parish for my absence, I've moved into the Seminary for a few months and am working now at a very different pace. Bliss!
And maybe my posting might get back up to speed.

4 comments:

Steven said...

Hope that is a) restful and b) fruitful.4

Many prayers

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Wonderful..will pray all goes well..

Amanda said...

May your time be very productive Fr....looking forward to some amazing blog posts!

gemoftheocean said...

Happy sabbatical to you, Father. Good luck in your endeavors.