Tuesday 4 November 2008

Coronation

Today, 4th November 2008, the feast of St Charles Borromeo, is the 50th anniversary of the coronation of Blessed Pope John XXIII. You may remember that way back somewhere BC, I posted a series of videos with commentary which, for complications not worth going into, I had to later delete along with the rest of my blog. 
Well, today seems a good day to start reposting this, with, I hope, a rather longer commentary—which I hope people will contribute to. No doubt I will make mistakes, but if others are willing to correct them, then all will be well.
This time I've decided to dedicate an entire blog to the videos, which will be tidier than people having to search on this one. It will probably take a while to complete the series, so please be patient.

3 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

Cool! BTW, keep us in the US your prayers today. We don't want to see the gains we've made in pro-life wiped out in one day by nutty Nobomatons.

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I've heard in a long time! I loved your former series and sorely missed it when it rather unexpectedly disappeared.

Thank you, Father!

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

LOve Pope John XX111...